Quality Management Systems
What is ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems?
The ISO 9000 series of standards generalizes world experience of organization of works on efficient quality management system development. This family of standards consists of standards and guidelines describing quality management systems model. ISO 9001, new version of which was published in 2015, sets the requirements for quality management system, which apply to all organizations, regardless of their activity, size, geographical location and belonging to public sector. There are ten Clauses of ISO 9001:2015 instead of eight. ISO 9001 is the only standard in the family against compliance to the requirements of which organization’s quality management system can be certified. Although quality management system certification is voluntary, such certification provides an independent assessment of quality management system effectiveness.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Increasing personnel motivation through traceability and preciseness of functional responsibilities
- Increasing effectiveness of organization’s internal processes
- Existing and future customers can be confident that products and services will exceed their expectations
- It provides exemplary performance and quality whilst reducing costs and complaints
- It gives continual improvement of organization’s processes through determination
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification will provide future clients with confidence in your business practices and your ability to deliver at a consistently high standard
- ISO 9001:2015 provide procedure for continued improvement.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance with complex legislation
- It offers confidence in the legality of operational activities
- ISO 9001 certification helps in eliminate errors and increase profits
ISO 9001:2015 Certification Requirement for Business
There are four essential steps to becoming an ISO 9001:2015 certified business.
1. Develop your management system
- Identify your business processes.
- Document processes i.e. ISO 9001:2015 manual, ISO 9001:2015 Procedure, ISO 9001:2015 Audit Checklist etc. with the involvement of employees.
- Review, approve and distribute the documents of ISO 9001:2015 to those who need
2. Implement your system
- Ensure ISO 9001:2015 procedures are being performed as they are described in your documentation.
- As per ISO 9001 guidelines ensure employees are trained in a proper way for the tasks they are performing.
- Create effectiveness of their reporting systems to cover inspection, testing, corrective actions, preventive actions, management review meetings, monitoring of objectives, statistical techniques and so on.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your processes through the use of measurable data, where possible.
- Review and required action taken to improve in the areas required.
3. Verify the effectiveness of your system
- Conduct the audit and review the processes and system for compliance and effectiveness. Observe, interview people and look at sample records.
- Identify and report strengths and weaknesses of the management system.
- Take corrective or preventive action as required.
4. Registration of your system
- Select the appropriate auditing body for external registration/audit.
- Submit your ISO 9001:2015 management system documentation for review to ensure it complies with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Prepare for review by an external auditor to confirm that the system’s requirements are being satisfied and that the management system is implemented effectively.
How to get ISO 9001:2015 Certification from ABCI?
- Inquiry Form/Client Initiation Form:
Seeking an inquiry form enables us in identifying scope, size of the firm and complexity. This will enable us to decide the best possible prices. After that, we will assign a dedicated client manager for your company.
- ISO 9001:2015 Training (Optional):
We can provide workshops, seminars or training courses to help your employees’ / people to understand the standards and its requirements.
- ISO 9001:2015 Pre Assessment (Optional):
This is an optional service offered by ABCI. Through this ABCI will be in a better position to understand your existing systems.
- ISO 9001:2015 Audit (Formal Assessment):
This is an assessment in which in audits are conducted and strategies are revised and implemented.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification & Marks:
On successful audit of ISO 9001:2015, we’ll issuing a certificate of registration to your company, clearly outline your scope of your certification.
For complete process, please download this file.